site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Uranus and Me

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Uranus and Me

Moon photo: Charles Pfeil

There's no getting around it: Uranus has me in it's crosshairs. And so it will be for longer than I wish to even state. Today, especially, is one of those Uranian days.

Let's begin with the details:

It's a Full Moon today, March 10th, with the Moon and Uranus conjunct in Pisces opposite the Sun AND my natal Sun too.

Five planets (counting Chiron) and the North Node are currently transiting Aquarius whose ruler is Uranus. My life partner is an Aquarius.

Uranus is close to my Ascendant.

These are the keywords often used by astrologers for Uranus: freedom, surprise, revolution, sudden shocks, futuristic, computers, electricity, jolts, originality, inspiration, and brilliance. On the flip side, here are some other words: eccentric, fanatic, rebel, restless, and impulsive.

With Venus currently retrograde in my First House, I'm not planning on changing my hair color or to undergo surgery. Rather I'm gonna patiently await Uranus to surprise me with a windfall, download of intuitive information, AND most likely, write a lot on the computer. :Smile:

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge, while an ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or a curse.” Carlos Castaneda

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger SandyCarlson said...

Thanks for this lesson!

March 11, 2009  
Blogger Young Diogenes said...

Thank you very much for this post! when I saw the protection mudra, it rang a bell with me. Thank you again!

August 16, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home