site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday--Ocean

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Blog Your Blessings Sunday--Ocean


The 'blessings' I'm celebrating today are the appreciation, beauty, and nourishment I receive from the gorgeous ocean surrounding my island home of Maui. Every day I have the opportunity to view this exquisite ocean from many different places.

In some locations the ocean is a pale aquamarine...in other places a deep cobalt blue. Sometimes the ocean is threaded with different shades of blue. The photo above was taken in a little town called Paia on the North Shore of Maui in the late afternoon, and you can see the water has a greenish shade in some parts.

I can gaze upon it for hours on end and love to listen to the sound of the waves. Whether I'm swimming in the warm ocean water or merely viewing it, I feel totally blessed.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Sue said...

I love the ocean, and I only wish we lived closer!

Happy BYB Sunday my friend :)

February 22, 2009  
Blogger DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

I refuse to live less than 20 minutes away from a major body of water... just because... but I envy you your ocean. It's lovely!

February 22, 2009  
Blogger SandyCarlson said...

I was out for a drive with a friend today. At the same time we said we'd like to be at the beach on a rainy day like this one. The beachis a blessing.

February 22, 2009  
Blogger PERBS said...

I know what you mean! After snow, my favorite thing is the ocean. I have been to both the Atlantic and pacific. I lived on Oahu for three years also. The kids got out of school at 1:15 on Wednesdays because of teacher meetings and we always went to the beach. I miss it now living two horus away and not a driver.

February 22, 2009  
Anonymous CyberCelt said...

You are blessed. Maui is beautiful. All the islands are different and special in their own way. The ocean is a constant blessing to all.

February 22, 2009  
Anonymous selena said...

I really love the ocean but the another fact is I also fear from it. Maui is looking awesome.

February 24, 2009  
Anonymous CyberCelt said...

It is me again, with wishes for a wonderful International Women's Day (March 8).

March 08, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home