site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday--Maui Ocean

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blog Your Blessings Sunday--Maui Ocean


During the winter months, the Hawaiian Islands are blessed by the return of the Humpback Whales who migrate to our wonderful warm waters every year. It's during this time that many people (as do I) venture out on boats to view the antics of these amazing beings.

I've been out on boats lately enjoying the ocean and the whales, and today I'd like to share the blessings I receive from being on the ocean. The ocean changes from place to place and day to day. Yesterday the ocean was a deep, dark blue...on another days it's a gorgeous cobalt blue...and on some days, the ocean has a turquoise coloration. Yesterday the ocean was very choppy and covered with white caps. At other times, the ocean is like a mirror.

Whatever way I discover the ocean, I feel blessed to be living around such an amazing element, and the energy I receive from being 'on the ocean' and experiencing this expansiveness which comes to one surrounded by deep waters.

As many people probably read online, the message was that yesterday officially began the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius. Many people were sending Heart Hugs around the planet with the intention to celebrate this dawning. I was on a boat on the ocean doing just this in my meditation.

For those that missed the viral message about yesterday, I'll sum it up briefly for you: On February 14 at 7:25 am Greenwich Time a rare astrological concentration brings together a group of planets with the North Node (higher purpose) in Aquarius which energizes the possibility for upliftment and breakthrough.

These words taken from a song of the 60's called "Aquarius" brought the idea of our New Age into our collective awareness:

When the Moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars.
Then love will rule the planets
and peace will steer the stars.

Such an alignment actually HAPPENED yesterday when expansive Jupiter and energetic Mars aligned with the North Node. Chiron (the healer) also got into the mix as did Neptune, Mercury, and Pluto. The Moon in Libra in the 7th house emphasizes harmonious relationships. Venus in the1st house energizes co-creativity.

What an awesome day it was, and I was on a powerful grid point in the Maui waters and blessed to be participating in such a day.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous CyberCelt said...

What a wondrous day. I have been feeling more hopeful about the state of the environment lately. I can believe the Age of Aquarius has finally dawned. For real this time, I hope.

Have a great week.

February 15, 2009  
Blogger SandyCarlson said...

Yes, indeed, your post fills me with hope. The thought of those whales th$rills my heart.

I think we are in a time of hope, even if the naysayers are working overtime to say otherwise. They will relinquish their fears, I think. They must. They are coming with us, and there is no room for fear!

February 15, 2009  
Blogger Blue Panther said...

Islands, Ocean, Whales, boats - are all a blessing to me, especially since I live far far away from any water body!

I am glad you had an awesome day!

February 15, 2009  
Blogger DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

Wow... so many evocative things... I almost don't know where to start. Actually, that's a fib because I noticed you'd mentioned on another blog that you're going through a moment of being disenchanted with blogging... then I read a post like this one... and I wonder, if this is your efforts while disenchanted, then I wish I was disenchanted myself more often! Your description of the whales was outstanding... and reminded me of something I wish to do with at least once while I'm hear on this planet. Thank you!

February 16, 2009  
Anonymous Sue said...

Sounds like a lovely day! I would love to experience the Humpback whales out at sea one day! And yayyyy Aquarius! I am an Aquarius :)

Beautiful blessing, and I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

February 16, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home