site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Of Mars and Grace

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Of Mars and Grace

Photo: terragalleria

My Mother had a saying which I heard all the time, "If it's not one thing, it's another!" And this is how it goes with astrology, since the astrological aspects are always changing, and just when one *challenging* aspect passes, another aspect comes along which is another lesson. If one is an anxious, fearful type, they shouldn't study the 'old-school' astrology.

Why? Because these astrology books are written with a fear-inducing slant. For example, transiting Mars recently transited my partner's Mars in his first house. If I bought-into what these books said about this astrological aspect, I would expect my partner to go ballistic, have an accident, or get into a fist-fight.

Of course, none of this happened, and he passed through his Mars conjunct Mars time without incident. I merely saw a positive manifestation of this aspect as he pursued business with added zest and vigor. He diligently worked to get a new account, and he succeeded.

It's my sense that Grace tweaks our lives, gives us an upgrade, and allows us to pass through the challenging aspects and times of our lives much more than many of the old astrology books would have us believe.

"I do not understand the mystery of grace–only that it meets us where we are, but does not leave us where it found us." Anne Lamott

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharemyart. said...

What do you make of the solar eclipse jan 26th that Jonathan Cainer keeps mentioning?

I'm a libran.

January 18, 2009  
Anonymous CyberCelt said...

Grace gives us an upgrade. I love it.

My health is improving. My son has managed to straighten out and his lawyer has worked miracles to keep him out of prison.

I thank you for keeping us in your prayers. His freedom is a miracle and I know it was through the power of prayer and positive thinking that he is out of the dark place in which he was enthralled.

Blessing forever.

January 25, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home