site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blog Your Blessings Sunday


For many years I've been a vehicle/channel for the energies of the great Kuan Yin. Some days and moments I'm really in the zone when I strongly feel Her energies, and then at other times, no way.

When I come into contact with others-- either in person or through other sources such as magazines, newspapers, or the internet--I visualize Her loving blessings flowing through me to others. As a member of Her ground crew, I feel extremely blessed to assist.

As Her energies flow through me to others, I am doubly blessed.

What I do isn't a *career* for me as I don't have a Kuan Yin website, do channeling sessions, give readings, or anything of the kind. I don't proclaim my Kuan Yin connection to those I counsel.

Another spiritual practice I incorporate into my daily life is from something I read on the internet. I tried this practice, and it works. The source of this information is from a Hawaiian therapist named Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len.

Simply say several sentences to yourself and imagine another person--usually a person with whom you're having issues. Say, "I'm sorry. Forgive me. I love you." Say this over and over as long as it's required for the healing.

"The best things in life aren't things." Art Buchwald

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

What a wonderful blessing... and yes, it is true that the ultimate blessings are indeed, the intangibles... without them, life is a very hollow enterprise. Again, thank you for the post... and I will try the suggestion of Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len.

January 11, 2009  
Blogger SandyCarlson said...

The lesson at the end of your post is one I will try. Especially with regard to some folks I am pretty angry with. I will try to turn it around. I have felt the benefits of your beautiful energy and count you a blessing.

January 11, 2009  
Blogger PERBS said...

If that works for you, go for it! I can see the blessigns all around.

January 11, 2009  
Blogger Blue Panther said...

One of my friends told me about this too. He said he was greatly benefited by having good thoughts about people he had issues with. In time, he even became friends with some of these people.


Though, I am sure, it must not be an easy thing to do, but I think it is worth a try.

Have a happy week ahead!

January 11, 2009  
Anonymous selena said...

Good blessing ! Blessings are good for life and they make the life actual life.

January 12, 2009  
Anonymous Sue said...

Beautiful blessing, and I am going to try this technique of forgiveness.

January 12, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home