site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Blog Your Blessings Sunday


One of my great blessings is our *always hot and ready-to-go* jacuzzi on our deck. Our deck is totally private and surrounded by trees and flowers--I feel like a goddess stepping into this hot, bubbling water. We use zero chlorine or chemicals in it.

When the planets Jupiter and Venus were paired together in the Southwestern sky recently, I was sitting in this delicious water all alone *stargazing* when I observed a meteor streak between these two. Pure Bliss!

Being a water-baby type, I love the water, and being outside in warm water in Nature is extremely healing and rejuvenating for me. If I've had a long day or night, this is the best thing for me to shake-off the energies and feel centered once more. I highly recommend the healing combination of starlight and warm water.

"I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars." Og Mandino

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger SandyCarlson said...

That sounds heavenly. I spent the day out in the snow and I'm wondering how it would be to step into a jacuzzi after that. That must be very relaxing and refreshing.

God bless!

January 04, 2009  
Anonymous Sue said...

Sounds heavenly! :)

January 04, 2009  
Blogger DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

Soooo... Sue and I are visiting when?

:)

January 04, 2009  
Blogger PERBS said...

I lived on Oahu for three years and friends had one we used a few times. I have also gone in a jacuzzi at hotels and enjoyed it almost alone most of the time. It is definitely a blessing but a double blessing at night!

January 04, 2009  
Blogger Blue Panther said...

Jacuzzi on the deck - sounds like a wonderful blessing!

Have a great week and a great year ahead.

January 04, 2009  
Anonymous selena said...

Looks like a curative combination of warm water.

January 05, 2009  
Blogger Nathalie said...

Just like the others said, it sounds heavenly!
I came by your blog through a link on http://tinkerbell-nl.blogspot.com and I really enjoyed it here!

January 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home