site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday--Discernment

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Blog Your Blessings Sunday--Discernment


Several weeks ago I was presented with an opportunity to use my god-given gift of discernment. We all have discernment, but sometimes (as in my case!), I'm not ALWAYS using this gift, and thus, I get entrapped/sucked-in/ensnared by information coming from authoritative sources. In other words, I buy-into someone else's truth other than my own.

These sources usually appear credible and trustworthy, but there will be *something* which sends a red flag alert that something is *off* with this source.

And it is at this point that your discernment surfaces. In my case, I wanted to believe this source. It took me awhile before my gut and discernment kicked in. What a blessing to employ this gift and become balanced once again!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

Oh boy, can I appreciate this one! So many times, with my efforts, have I seen people literally disregard their ability to discern things in favour of propping up a cherished hope or belief... without being able to discern (neutrally) evidence and facts presented to us, we're all no better that preachers screaming cants from a pulpit praying everyone only looks in the direction we tell them to!

Great blessing!

December 14, 2008  
Blogger SandyCarlson said...

I can appreciate this, too. I find it's essential to hang back and watch. It isn't always easy.

December 14, 2008  
Blogger PERBS said...

Not only watch before you leap but listen too! Thanks for dropping by -- yesterday was very busy one for me and I didn't even get to take photos of the little snow we had.

December 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home