site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Breakthrough

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Breakthrough

Today as I sat meditating at my altar, I had a profound download. For many years, I've relied on astrology to get my bearings and select optimum timings for my ventures, but today I've graduated from this 'program'.

Even though astrology has been an excellent tool, this activation was an upgrade and it's called Presence. It's really simple: it's an energy which is always available 24/7 and with zero need to figure out the complexities of an astrological chart.

Presence doesn't look to the past or future. Everything is created moment to moment to moment. In the stillness I know.

The mind has been what I've identified with, and now I can't take it seriously anymore.

What this means to this *mostly* astrology blog remains to be seen.

This freedom is expansive, and my path may change in dramatic fashion.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger SandyCarlson said...

Very cool. Thanks for bringing me along on your journey toward greater and greater wisdom. I learn!

November 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home