site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blog Your Blessings Sunday


Photo: Gen

Blessings come together like grapes.

Take this photo, for example. This photo was taken by my daughter Gen when we vacationed in Ecuador this year. My family bonded as we hiked in the Andes. What a blessing to enjoy the mountains and Nature together. What a blessing to be off the beaten path in the raw wilderness. What a blessing to meet wild horses. What a blessing to have digital cameras to record our meeting with these horses. What a blessing to have great memories and photos!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger PERBS said...

Good description of your blessings today! Come see a smile on my post. . . or should I say many smiles.

November 16, 2008  
Blogger SandyCarlson said...

That is a wonderful blessing. It's amazing what digital cameras do for families.They make memories accessible and abundant!

November 16, 2008  
Blogger DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

Many blessings in a single image... and a wonderful image/memory! Thanks for sharing them!

November 16, 2008  
OpenID msdemmie said...

What a beautiful horse - I must get into the swing of BYB Sunday again - I have been most remiss.

November 16, 2008  
Blogger CyberCelt said...

What a blessing to have a blog on which to post said photograph. LOL

Thanks for your continuing support of my health and my son's troubles. Please continue. I am feeling better and my son may be able to get out of his troubles, too.

Thank you, my friend.

November 16, 2008  
Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said...

our photos are beautiful - I came here via Olivier's blog. :)

November 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home