site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Astrology and Intuition

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Friday, November 07, 2008

Astrology and Intuition

Photo of Full Moon rising over Yellowstone Lake: Kuanyin

One thing I'm learning through the years following astrological aspects and charts is that symbolism of the planets can be interpreted in a variety of ways--and this is why so many astrologers had a very hard time calling the presidential election with or without correct birth times for both party candidates.

This is why I don't rely totally on astrology for my sense of things. I use many tools, and the tool I use most is my intuition. Cultivating intuition is probably the smartest activity anyone can do for it will serve you well.

I can't say I'm always 'on the money'--nor can the best seers and predictors. Things interfere. Our mind and ego interferes. Such is life. The best of us aren't always 100% clear.

Recently I went over the dates for potential mates with the Love Cards. A client who's wishing to marry wanted to know who might be good for her, and I read her off the multiple days of the year for those with whom she could potentially have a marriage. When she checked some of her co-workers, she realized she had some of these 'qualified' good catches with said co-workers.

Even though these qualified ones may size up to be 'good' according to the Love Cards, these men don't size up in other ways. For example, they are compatible as 'friends', but they aren't attractive for 'lovers'. These men simply didn't have the sizzle she was looking for.

It's my sense that lovers know each other immediately, and it's not as corny as love at first sight might suggest. There's a KNOWING that this person is your destiny. Maybe not forever. Maybe only for a couple of years. Maybe for many lifetimes. But there's HEAT.

And you know.

Your intuition is the best guide.

"The only really valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger nobu said...

Beatuiful moon above the lake.
I love moon. ( I think many of Japanese too.)

November 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home