site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: It's Not Just You

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's Not Just You


This past week everyone I knew was in a funk.

Including me.

And no one could put their finger on EXACTLY why because nothing dramatic had changed for them. They hadn't lost their life savings in the stock market or experienced a major crisis.

But astrology had the clues as to why the funk.

The Moon was applying to a conjunction with Saturn which is a downer PLUS the opposition of Saturn and Uranus is getting closer and closer, and everyone's feeling this stress. On November 4th--Election Day--the opposition between these two planets will be EXACT

Now that the Moon-Saturn conjunction has passed and Mercury has gone direct again, people's moods are a bit better, and I'm expressing my blessings today on Blog Your Blessings Sunday knowing the wisdom of these words:

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Sue said...

I knew something was up, because everyone I know has been going through something. Not necessairily big, just difficulties, and sadness.

October 26, 2008  
Blogger DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

Nothing is permanent... and that is a double-edged sword of a blessing... because those things which affect us negatively are fleeting... and those things which affect us positively are also limited in their lifespan...

None-the-less, we can always gather fond memories of the things we love... and life experience from those things that are not so good.

...and that, regardless, is a blessing!

October 26, 2008  
Blogger DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

I wrote a wonderful response... and blogger ate it... so I will try to sum up as I need to git back to my couch, tissues, and cough-syrup...

All things are transient... and because the bad gives us experience... and the good gives us memories... it's a blessing regardless.

Forgive the brevity... but off to deal with a flu... and mumble nasty things about blogger!

October 26, 2008  
Blogger SandyCarlson said...

I noticed this funk around here. Very odd. Irrational. Unaccounted for. Now I have an explanation. Thanks for that. God bless.

October 26, 2008  
Blogger PERBS said...

There's comfort in those 4 little words. . .

October 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home