site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Collecting Energies

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Collecting Energies

Photo: Charles Pfeil

I've recently returned from vacation and am slowly beginning my blogging routine again. Mahalo for checking-up on me via email! I'm refreshed and rejuvenated.

Traveling is very interesting to me from an astrocartography perspective, for I love to witness others (including myself) as we interact with our astro-environment. Through the years, I've watched people express their astrocartography charts EVEN in brief airport layovers, so I'm completely convinced of the validity of astrocartography.

The insights I received recently add MORE to the astrocartography story, and these insights have to do with what we 'gather' or 'collect' from various geographical locations.

For instance, should you wish to add more Venus or Jupiter to your current location which doesn't have Venus or Jupiter HIGHLIGHTED on the angles of your astro chart, you can visit a location where your Venus and Jupiter are on the angles and collect this energy to bring home with you.

How do you do this? Through intention and memory.

Visualize the memory of how you felt at a location and intentionally express this feeling where you're currently located. This may take some practice, but it can be done!

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit, there are footprints on the moon!" Paul Brandt

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to know about collecting energies from places, how long the energy last? -Gen

October 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home