site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday--Second Life

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Blog Your Blessings Sunday--Second Life


This morning was spent at a gathering with beautiful goddess's from all over the world thanks to Starheart and Second Life. Starheart is one of the co-founders of the New Earth Star in Second Life and of which I'm a member and participant.

I came attired today in my Mermaid Outfit which is so lovely I can't bear to take it off and put on something else from my inventory/closet. Each of the others who gathered today wore gorgeous outfits, and we met inside a pyramid which Starheart has created along with her partner.

My blessing of today is the ability to meet, chat, engage, and share loving friendship with others in the outrageous other world of Second Life.

The photo above is of my avatar Kuanyin Yiyuan in one of my many looks.

"A mind once stretched to a new dimension can never return to its original shape again."

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

I've been fascinated with Second Life for a while... but never ventured "in", so to speak. I'll have to have a "boo"!

October 19, 2008  
Blogger PERBS said...

Not quite sure I have ever heard of this but if it is something you are interested in, go for it, I guess.

Thanks for visiting my entry.

Paulie

October 19, 2008  
Blogger SandyCarlson said...

Sounds like an exciting thing. I will follow the link and get educated. God bless, friend.

October 19, 2008  
Anonymous Sue said...

Beautiful image! And sounds very interesting :)

October 20, 2008  
Blogger Gen said...

Neat alter image!

October 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home