site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday--Angels

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Blog Your Blessings Sunday--Angels


This Sunday I'd like to blog my blessings about the angels which always accompany my family and me on our travels.

Even though we had many connections at different airports and traveled in third-world countries on our recent journey, all went smoothly, and we returned home safe and sound.

When we were at the Tucson, airport I photographed this beautiful picture on the wall. I like how the eyes of the angels are beaming light upon the churches. This is how I feel about our angels: they lovingly watch over us and light our way.

"Angels are the dispensers and administrators of the divine beneficence towards us. They regard our safety, undertake our defense, direct our ways, and exercise a constant solicitude that no evil befalls us. " Terry Lynn Taylor


Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger SandyCarlson said...

They are there. I feel their presence, too. This is a wonderful reminder. Thanks, friend.

October 05, 2008  
Blogger MsDemmie said...

What a timely reminder and a beautiful picture.

I really enjoyed catching up with your blog and hope to be around a bit more now.

October 05, 2008  
Anonymous Sue said...

Lovely blessing! I collect angel figurines :)

October 05, 2008  
Blogger DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

Sue is a big fan of Angels... and the mural is indeed lovely! Thanks kindly for sharing it with us!

October 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home