site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday--Flickr

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Blog Your Blessings Sunday--Flickr



Flickr is such a blessing for me as well as many others. This past month I've been playing catch-up and scanning old (pre-digital) photos into my Flickr account. Even though this is a time-consuming process, I'm thrilled that Flickr exists and holds many of my cherished photo memories.

Even though I'm far from finished in this process of uploading old photos, I'm feeling very blessed to have the tools of a scanner, a computer, and Flickr!

The above photo was taken from the window of the airplane as we flew past Everest in 1995!

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Sue said...

Wow!!! That photo is breathtaking! Yuou must have been in such awe of this magnificent place :)

August 17, 2008  
Blogger DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

I hate to echo Sue SO much, but "breathtaking" is the word that suits the image... well, that and amazing!

August 17, 2008  
Blogger Blue Panther said...

That is a great picture!

Hope you have a great week ahead.

August 17, 2008  
Blogger Paulie said...

WOW! Such a beautiful photo from the window of a plane! Neat angle of that great mountain!

Glad Flickr can be a blessing to you and others!

August 17, 2008  
Anonymous CyberCelt said...

Maybe I need to get a surge of energy and do the same things. My pictures are fading away. Perhaps that is the best place for them?

August 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home