site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Astro Trepidation

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Astro Trepidation

Photo: Terragalleria

I finally found time to look into astrological timings today for family members and upcoming events. And I must say, the astrological landscape fills me with trepidation. Knowing full well that I'm always protected by my angels and guides, I still know every embodied human gets tested. No one is exempt from challenges, no matter how lucky or protected.

Saturn has a bad rep, but I don't feel Saturn is always all out BAD! From analyzing the way Saturn operates in the lives of others--everything from astrocartography to natal aspects to transits--I see Saturn has both it's good and bad.

With all of that said, I'm looking at an upcoming travel event for myself and others with this kind of astrological set-up:

Sun conjunct Saturn in the 9th House

Pluto being t-square'd from Sun opposite Uranus

Uranus, Sun, and Pluto on the angles

Oy Vey!

“A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it.” John Steinbeck

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger SandyCarlson said...

Good luck with all your plans, Kuanyin! May the angels and guides prevail for you. Or should I say with you?

August 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home