site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Timing A Leap Into Unknown Territory

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Monday, July 21, 2008

Timing A Leap Into Unknown Territory

Photo: Charles Pfeil

Recently I confided to my partner a theory I was playing around with. When I told him said theory, he was so enthusiastic and told me I should blog about these wild 'n crazy theories I have. And, naturally, I told him something to the effect of, "Not on your life. Everyone in the world would think I'm a total crackpot! And believe me, I'm not going to go out on the limb like that."

He continued trying to convince me the world NEEDED my ideas and my kind of crazy and people would be clamoring to hear more. I stubbornly held my ground, and he finally told me he thinks I'm one of the most stubborn people he's ever known. "Besides myself," he added.

IMHO, I know him to be far more stubborn than me. But perhaps we're both projecting, eh? Isn't this often what couples do?

After dwelling on our conversation, I decided to showcase another facet of myself on another of my blogs, Who's Yo Mama? And no, this isn't where I unleash my far-out speculations, but simply where I'm griping! I've never dared to gripe on my blogs, and I don't know why. I guess it's because I want my blogs to be positive and uplifting, funny, inspirational or educational.

Therefore, taking a leap into griping was HUGE for me. So I selected today with the stars lined up in my favor. Transiting Mercury in my fifth house of creativity is trine my Natal Ascendant today, and thus, I should make myself very clear. My Gripe Of The Day hopefully will be communicated clearly, and I will receive positive feedback.

Fingers crossed! Stars--don't let me down!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Try copying and pasting the number that they sent ya. It has worked for me in the past.

July 21, 2008  
Blogger Kuanyin Moi said...

Mahalo for your idea Tammy. The number works when I send it to customer service, but not on my computer! So now I have several tickets to wait in line for a customer service rep to get back to me! AVG is the worst company! I'll choose another company next time!

July 21, 2008  
Blogger Kathy Ostman-Magnusen said...

Ohhh I LOVE IT!! YOU, my dear friend, are such a fabulous writer! Lots of praises are deserved. I am now headed to find that new blog of yours! Yay! Kathy
http://www.kathysart.com

July 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home