site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Saturn Is Bumming Me

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Monday, July 14, 2008

Saturn Is Bumming Me

Art courtesy of Love Peace Happiness

The last week has been one of those weeks of lots of hard work PLUS mild depression, and because I've been so busy with my multiple projects, I've not taken the time to check out my astro chart. So late yesterday the FUNK was coming on so strong that I decided I'd better look into my chart and see wussup with me.

And lo and behold, the aspect was right there in front of me--big and bold! Yes, transiting Sun is crossing my natal Saturn. I suppose it could be worse with transiting Saturn crossing my Sun, so I can't gripe too much.

Here's the meaning of transiting Sun conjunct one's natal Saturn: low energy, mild depression, feeling of responsibility, and tendency to over-work.

Yup, that's me in a nutshell. Now that I know this too will pass, I feel somewhat liberated.

"Don't aim for success if you want it;
just do what you love and believe in,
and it will come naturally,
in its own way."
- David Frost

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous bluetooth said...

Yes saturn does make you feel vagrant at times but now as you knpw you can try to build more energy by practising Yoga and other energy-building excercises. I loved that David Frost lines ceratinly. Do what you enjoy the most and success will naturaaly be yours. The blog is fabulous and here it is I am bookmarking it: http://www.reddit.com/user/bluetoothanderson/

July 14, 2008  
Blogger Gen said...

Can Saturn hold some positive aspects? I only hear about the negatives.

July 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home