site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday--Practicing Kindness

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Blog Your Blessings Sunday--Practicing Kindness


The blessings I'd like to share with you today is this: Random Acts of Kindness. I'm fortunate to frequently receive these acts of kindness, and I'm blessed to pay them forward.

I feel some people are just naturally kind, and others have to work at it, but practicing is good for everyone. If we would perform merely ONE act of kindness per day, no matter how small or seemingly insignificant, the world would be a much happier place.

Giving praise to another and speaking your appreciation also fall into this category of Random Acts of Kindness. Our words of praise and gratitude are powerful and impact others more than we often know.

An example of a Random Act of Kindness action is what Cyber Celt does. I read her post about keeping grocery bags in her car and giving them out to needy strangers when she felt called to do so. Kindness is no doubt second nature to her.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

There's no doubt that we should all do (at least) one good and kind thing per day to make this planet a little better for everyone... and yes, Cybercelt is a perfect example of how it's done! Great post!

July 06, 2008  
Blogger CyberCelt said...

I am a mean old woman. My blessings bags are my only lapse. LOL

I got my entrecard back. Thanks for asking.

My health has taken a turn for the worse. Please send some healing energy this way.

July 06, 2008  
Blogger Blue Panther said...

Random acts of kindness are a great blessing - both for the giver and the receiver.

Hope you had a great Sunday and have an even better rest of the week!

July 06, 2008  
Blogger Gen said...

cts of kindness are the best kind, because it just happens!

July 09, 2008  
Blogger SandyCarlson said...

I love this, Kuanyin. So true. The power of words to create kindness is amazing.

July 13, 2008  
Blogger Paulie said...

Yes, this is an important part of life. I always think of random acts of kindness after seeing the movie Pay It Forward.

Please stop by and see my blessing post even tho I am late visiting yours.

July 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home