site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Ready For More Fun

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Monday, June 30, 2008

Ready For More Fun

Art courtesy of Love Peace Happiness

Since there are SO MANY astrological house systems, I don't know which one really is most solid and applicable. Thus, I usually don't pay THAT much attention to planets transiting through my houses or the houses of others until AFTER we've experienced the transit.

However, sometimes I can FEEL and experience a planet's entry into a house before I check out my chart, and this was the case when Venus entered my Fifth House of children, love, and creativity!

You see--I've been on a long-overdue get-things-accomplished-already! tangent, and I've been steadily applying myself to projects and making good headway.

I'm not even close to being finished with multiple projects....but ya see, Venus wants to play. And Venus is a very powerful energy for me, and so I'm going to play, LOVE a lot, and forget about the unfinished work.


I'm positive the projects will wait for me. If not, well then...

"Love the ones you can. Touch the ones you can reach. Let the others go."
Ian McEwan

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger SandyCarlson said...

I hope you having lots of fun. Projects, like friends, are always there for you!

July 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home