site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: A Martian Energy Surge

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Martian Energy Surge



Photo: Charles Pfeil

I've been trying to comprehend if there is anything specific in my current astrology chart which would explain why I've become so very busy, energized, and driven to accomplish so much as in the last several months.

Waking up I can't wait to begin projects and complete projects, and there are so many creative ideas buzzing around inside my head. My energetic prowess and output has been amazing to my family. For example, they marvel at how I've managed to move a heavy object all by myself.

My days fly by! The only downside is I've not been blogging as much as I once did, and I miss this hobby.

Perhaps it's transiting Uranus in my first house?

Or maybe it's my new Mars cycle which began about the same time as this energy surge.

Or an upgrade of some kind in my frequency?

Whatever it is, I'm very grateful.

Is this happening to others too I wonder. Give me some feedback.

Now I have to get to work on my projects...wheeee!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home