site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Happy Full Moon

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Full Moon

Photo: terragalleria

I love Full Moon nights, but I prefer to stay home when people are driving crazy or acting weird. Last night as I was falling off to sleep, I could hear a guy in the neighborhood fighting with his girlfriend on his cell phone. His voice would rise and fall as the conversation continued, and I thought to myself, "Where are my earplugs when I really need them?"

Here's a treat I will share with you on this Fabulous Full Moon:

For a limited time (June 27th is the deadline), you can add your name to this website, and they will take your name to the Moon! How cool is that?!

This is what the site says:
"Sign up to send your name to the moon. Names will be collected and placed onboard the LRO spacecraft for its historic mission bringing NASA back to the moon. You will also receive a certificate showcasing your support of the mission.

The deadline is June 27, 2008 for the submission of names.

"LRO's objectives are to find safe landing sites, locate potential resources, characterize the radiation environment, and demonstrate new technology."

Click here to add your name.

Last night I would have liked to have been on the REAL spaceship to the Moon so I wouldn't have had to hear the long lovers quarrel. This Full Moon has lots of challenging aspects, so drive safe everyone and chill at home.

“We’re not here to earn God’s love, we’re here to spend it.”
by Swami Beyondananda

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger SandyCarlson said...

Your neighbor made me think of the Honeymooners, of course! I hope he will be back with the next installment so we'll know if the couple is still happy.

God bless.

June 21, 2008  
Blogger CyberCelt said...

Noted scientists say that there is no correlation between the full moon and human behavior. But, if you ask any EMT, RN or Doctor, you will learn the truth.

Don't you wish you had a zapper that could dissolve cell phone waves? I get so tired of hearing everyone's private thoughts as I am trying to shop for food. LOL

Have a great week.

June 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home