site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: I Survived Mars And Pluto

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Friday, May 30, 2008

I Survived Mars And Pluto


Photo: terragalleria

Quite often I think the famous astrologers write very frightening and sensational prose....or maybe that's simply because I've been forewarned by their words and avoided the dangers of which they write.

So it was with a bit of trepidation that I read in my book Planets In Transit by the famous astrologer Robert Hand, " This transit is a strong stimulus to any kind of ambition, but the danger is that its energy can be rather violent and disruptive." He goes on with more warnings.

Just to play it safe, I nested and retreated, and zero violence or disruption entered my life.

Perhaps this is the great value of astrology: words to the wise. Don't push the river at this time.

In any event, I was VERY active within my realm even if I did lay low. And the "heavy work" Hand mentioned in another paragraph was lifting boxes from one room to another. The part about using this power creatively is what I manifested: I finished another art piece. I feel the power of Mars and Pluto in it, and I've already framed and hung it on my wall.

"We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities."-- Oscar Wilde

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home