site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

There are so many blessings I/We receive every moment of every day that when it comes time to Blog My Blessings every Sunday I don't know where to begin!

But since I need to focus and pick a subject, this week's blessing topic will be becoming aware of Presence in one's life. Presence is the still small voice within--the quiet background for the noisy, mental, monkey- brain part of ourselves. The more one tunes into Presence, the more miracles occur in one's life. This practice of tuning into Presence has been my path for many years.

Miracles happen to me and others close to me all the time--little ones all the way to big ones. I don't attempt to create them-- that's more in the realm of magic. Setting intentions is the early stage for what eventually matures into ALLOWING Presence to operate in your life. I refer to Presence by many names: my angels, Spirit, God/Goddess, and others.

Those that know and associate with me will attest to these miracles because most often these are miracles for others. If they have a strong desire, and they've been around me, miracles happen to them. They don't even need to voice their desires. Sometimes the miracles happen in the course of a day, and sometimes these miracles require a longer space of time.

Its my knowing that Presence flows these blessings and miracles to others.

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger SandyCarlson said...

That's interesting. From you blog I learn so much about the connections between each of us that we can realize. You are a wonderful teacher.

May 18, 2008  
Blogger AndrĂ©e said...

Kuanyin, this is so powerful and true. I have been learning how to hear this. But quieting the panic or the fear in order to hear the Presence can be a huge challenge. But I'm learning! Thank you so very very much.

May 18, 2008  
Blogger Paulie said...

Your post reminds me of "let go and let God" quote. By listening we can "hear" these things happening. If we are too busy to "listen" we miss out on the everyday miracles.

May 18, 2008  
Blogger CyberCelt said...

We are all on a mulit-pathed trail. We shall meet in the end.

Kuanyin, my son is in danger. He was busted for marijuana and the charges just need to go away. He is 18 years old, dumb, but there is much for him to do in this world. Help me.

May 18, 2008  
Blogger Kuanyin said...

Cyber Celt: he is in my prayers!

May 18, 2008  
Blogger Sue said...

Your posts are always so insightful, and though provoking!

Happy BYB Sunday! :)

May 19, 2008  
Blogger Gen said...

Inspiring blog

May 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home