site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Spring Equinox Makes Me Smile

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Equinox Makes Me Smile


Many scholars believe that the TRUE New Year Day is today, March 20--the day of the Spring Equinox. And I feel there is much merit to this, so I always celebrate this day by communing with Nature, meditation, and prayers.

All of the above actions have been my day thus far...a most holy day. Of course, it doesn't hurt that it's a gorgeous day on Maui and Springtime is here in all its glory!

I was reading the blog of the famous astrologer, Alan Oken, where he wrote this, "I would appreciate some feedback from any of you who have 19-20º of Pisces or the other mutable signs prominent in your charts as the events of March 27-28 will be very “interesting” for you, to say the least!."


We shall see what I have to share about this day. I have 19 degrees Pisces Rising in my Natal Chart with Transiting Uranus sitting directly on it and opposing my Natal Sun in 21 degrees Pisces. Adding Venus to this mix will be MOST interesting.

But that is a whole week away and I'll be on vacation. So I'm going to put this UranusonmyAscendantoppositemySunjoinedbyVenus (yes, I wrote it this way on purpose!) outta my head and try not to imagine anything! And I'm returning to enjoy my Happy Holy Ostara.

Please pray for the Tibetan People and for the Highest Good to come forth from the current troubled situation is all I have to add.


"Basically, I no longer work for anything but the sensation I have while working."
- Albert Giacometti (sculptor)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Lovely post, and the image you use is quite beautiful, and soothing :) Happy Spring, and Happy Easter too :)

March 23, 2008  
OpenID msdemmie said...

Happy New Year :)

A beautiful post as usual.

March 23, 2008  
Blogger CyberCelt said...

Come back, come back...wherever you are.

April 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home