site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Blog Your Blessings Sunday


My angels are always helping me and blessing me in every way every day. I'm constantly telling them Thank You! for all they do. The angels are very real to me, and although I don't SEE them, I experience their handiwork, their angelic assistance. Since I invited them to collaborate with me, my faith has grown in them because of their unfailing help. They've never let me down, and they've performed many miracles that have amazed me because of the intricacies of timing. I never feel bereft because I know I don't walk alone.

Some people could debate what I experience isn't really the help of "angels" but instead a more expansive multidimensional 'me' which operates in a mysterious, helpful fashion. And that very well may be. Whatever it is, I prefer to call this phenomena My Angels.

It's my sense that as one works to rid themselves of selfishness, anger, feelings of lack, and self-pity that one has more power to ignite the (angelic) forces for Miracle Making. This is a moment-to-moment choice. Does one want to choose negativity or what is called in the Hawaiian language, Pono?

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger SandyCarlson said...

Perfect, Kuanyin. So well said. I share your thoughts completetly.

I knew a minister who liked to call angels manifestations of our unconscious mind. I always wondered why he felt his psychological explanations for the experience somehow brought something to the story. Angels remind us that so much in life is mystery. And beautiful for that very reason. Happy BYB Sunday.

March 02, 2008  
OpenID msdemmie said...

Angels come in all shapes and sizes - I am blessed with several both in this world and in other worlds.

Happy BYB Sunday and have a great week.

March 02, 2008  
Blogger hotdogman said...

Happy BYB, Kuanyin.

"We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another." ~Luciano de Crescenzo

March 02, 2008  
Blogger CyberCelt said...

I am reading a book that has a saying I have not heard before: "Angels on your body," as a greeting.

If someone is having a problem with their car or home, the greeting would be "Angels on your car." "Angels on your home."

I will just say, angels surround and protect you.

March 02, 2008  
Blogger Blue Panther said...

I believe in angels helping us all the time too.

Have a great week ahead!

March 02, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angels truly come in many forms, and I believe Angels act through us as well!-Gen

March 04, 2008  
Blogger Sue said...

Beautiful!!! I collect angel statues etc. I love this blessing :)

March 09, 2008  
Blogger Marjo said...

I believe in angels too. I believe in their presence -- they co-exist with us & all other creatures whether in this horizon or not. & I believe we are partners in exemplifying God's wonder.

March 10, 2008  
Blogger Marjo said...

I believe in angels too. I believe in their presence -- they co-exist with us & all other creatures whether in this horizon or not. & I believe we are partners in exemplifying God's wonder.

March 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home