site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Uranus Makes It Official

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Friday, February 15, 2008

Uranus Makes It Official

Photo: Charles Pfeil

Today is the official day--the day when Transiting Uranus is EXACTLY SQUARE my Natal Uranus. According to the astrology books, this is the time period when I'm supposed to feel old, and this is what the eminent astrologer Robert Hand writes, "There is often a crisis associated with this transit, when you suddenly realize that you are getting old."

And you know what--in a strange way, this statement is factual. I could look in the mirror and say to myself, "You need a face lift girlfriend!" But the way this transit is impacting me is like this: I want to travel. I want adventure. I want freedom. I want to play. I want to do crazy things. I want to do things I've never done before.

I wonder if other Baby Boomers feel like me. We're the generation that wants to turn back time-- like Cher--and want to feel eternally young. We're not like the generation before us, are we? Are we going to change the way OLD looks and feels and acts and dresses? Are the astrology books going to need a re-write because of the way the Baby Boomers act-out 'old'?

You bet your sweet bippy! Rock on Baby Boomers!

"Once you're over the hill, you begin to pick up speed." Charles Schulz




Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

My favourite line for my age in a way is explaining to my daughters that, although I've been on the same basic career path for almost two decades, I *still* don't know what I want to be when I grow up!

February 17, 2008  
Blogger Sue said...

Hmmm I am a 1967 baby. I wonder how things will be for us as we advance in age?????

February 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home