site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Do The Stars Rule Us or Guide Us?

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Friday, February 22, 2008

Do The Stars Rule Us or Guide Us?

Photos: Charles Pfeil

This morning my partner mentioned to me that something didn't feel quite right about the daily vibes. He couldn't put his finger on it, and he asked me to check his astrology chart to see what might be making him feel a touch anxious. So I did.

And I discovered some good aspects for him. He's playing in a golf tournament tomorrow, and with the transiting conjunction of Mercury and Venus in his sign Aquarius happening on this day, I can't think of a better day to be social and communicate with others. He's teamed up with his best golfing buddy who is an excellent golfer who will keep him competitive. With the Mercury-Venus conjunction, he might be having too much fun to seriously compete, so it's good that he has a competitive partner.

The reason for this story and my belief: the stars don't rule us. Our charts don't rule us. Our feelings don't rule us...if we're wise. Astrology can only point the way or give us some guidance. We're in charge of our lives.

"Astrology is just a finger pointing at reality." Steven Forrest

"The signs of the zodiac are karmic patterns; the planets are the looms; the will is the weaver. " Author Unknown

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves; we are underlings." William Shakespeare

These are three of my favorite astrology quotes from Quote Garden.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

That's a beautiful post. I like the way you expressed this. I often check my horoscope to think about what it says rather than to choose my jail cell for the day.

I hope the golfing was good!

God bless.

February 24, 2008  
Blogger DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

...but could hearing the good aspects make him more positive and lead to a better performance in the tourney? Kind-of "manifest destiny" through subconscious? (Ever the semi-sceptic!)

February 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home