site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Uranus On My Ascendant

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Uranus On My Ascendant

Photo: terragalleria

I've been taking a break for many long months from posting about the astro charts of celebrities and instead have been focusing on my family, friends and me. Why? There are two reasons:

First, many incredible astrologer-bloggers do a much better job analyzing the charts of celebrities. Second, I'm weary of the celebrity crazy culture in which we live. (I want to scream when I hear YET another Britney soap opera. Leave the poor girl alone--the media is responsible for driving her nutty if truth were to be told.) As I don't want to contribute to the celebrity c***, I then have to focus on ordinary, REAL people...and that would be my family, friends, and me.

With that said, I'm gonna write about Transiting Uranus lounging/lurking/living on my Natal Pisces Ascendant. Since Uranus moves slowly (being one of the outer planets), and since Uranus takes even more sweet time doing the retrograde dance, I will have Uranus on my Ascendant for a LONG time...so I might as well make the best of this aspect, right?

As with all the planets and aspects, there is the good and the bad. One of the ways I've watched Uranus work in my life thus far is to glue me to my computer. Uranus rules computers, astrology, technology, and the ability to communicate to the masses. I've never been drawn to or spent so much time with computers before Uranus came to visit my Natal Ascendant. Now Uranus has me on duty!

Another symbolism of Uranus is the desire for freedom, independence, and thrill seeking. And yes, I'm feeling all of these too! My perfect job right now would be to take my laptop computer with me and blog about my world travels.

Since Uranus also symbolizes flight and space travel, wouldn't it be great if I could blog about my trip to the Moon?

Finally this blog would have the PERFECT post!


"Now more than ever do I realize that I shall never be content with a sedentary life, and that I shall always be haunted by thoughts of a sun-drenched elsewhere." Isabelle Eberhardt

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

Your posts always send my imagination out on a wild adventure. Thanks!

January 13, 2008  
Blogger Hiroki Niizato said...

Hi,
Just discovered your blog in the astrology blogger directory - thought to comment since I'm just finishing the same transit - February would be the last hit of Uranus over my Ascendant.

I agree about the computer for sure - I started blogging and participating in the online forums much more consistently than before.

Also, I feel I was liberated from a certain rigid set of expectations I was placing on myself to please other people, and hence feel a lot better. I have natal Uranus-Sun conjunction so all in all I feel this time period helped me to become more of who I really am.

Enjoy the ride,
Hiroki

January 13, 2008  
Blogger peto$ said...

Hello!
I have uranus conjuct ascendant in my natal chart and all I could say is I m a geek stuck on my computer ;)
It's not bad for you to have this transit,because your writings rule and you should keep on blogging,so some Aquarian effect will help you to keep up good work! :)
All the best wishes from Istanbul,Turkey!

May 06, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home