site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Observing Neptune

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Observing Neptune

Artwork courtesy of Love Peace Happiness

I am experiencing the opportunity to observe Neptune up -close and personal these days as my partner has Transiting Neptune conjunct his Natal Sun in Aquarius. He will have this aspect for a quite a while, and thus, I'm getting the front row seat watching Neptune work its magic on him.

Besides not being able to find anything right in front of him (he's always had this challenge and hence one of his nicknames is Magoo!) and becoming more disorganized and forgetful, I've observed the mystical Neptune influencing him.

He's becoming more intuitive, more sensitive, and more drawn to spiritual and metaphysical subjects. For instance, all the spiritual books he purchased for me as Christmas gifts were books he told me he was drawn to read. Coming from a sports-guy who usually wants to ONLY read sports-related material, this is definitely a Neptunian influence.

I haven't seen the negative influence of Neptune yet. Supposedly the 'books' say that a person may be inclined to deceive others during this transit. We'll see if he trys this....but since I've got my 'eye' on him, he'll have to be really good at this. :Smile:

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a Child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others." Marianne Williamson


Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous basha said...

I love what Marianne shares. I Love what Marva Collins says Trust yourself- think for yourself-act for yourself-speak for yourself-be yourself-imitation is suicide.Also,It is up to each one of us to get very still and,"this is who I am" no one defines your life ,only you do, perhaps that was from Oprah, what I know for sure is I agree! many thanks for sharing that quote, I too will be observing what D is up to, hugs and purrs ,Basha

January 09, 2008  
Anonymous Gen said...

I think it is interesting how Neptune affects people.I guess it is all on how you receive the energies.

January 10, 2008  
Blogger Peter said...

The Marianne Williamson passage is lovely... I come across it from time to time, and always end up reminding myself "yeah, that's IT."

January 10, 2008  
Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

Kuanyin,
This is fascinating, as ever. I have an award for you here:
Writing in Faith

January 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home