site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: I Hit the Big 333 Mark!

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Monday, January 14, 2008

I Hit the Big 333 Mark!

Photo: terragalleria

My last post for this blog hit 333! Since these three numbers are the last three digits of my email address, I view this as good luck omen. I've actually hung-in there and posted 333 times!

Imagine that--and me with a Sagittarian Moon to boot! My most common response is to say, "Next!" And then I move on in search of variety and the NEW! I probably could never post as much as I do if I lived anywhere else but where I live because Saturn is in the Zenith here. This means Saturn is powerful for me here for those not familiar with the term 'Zenith'. My restless Sagittarius Moon nature is watched over by the taskmaster Saturn which keeps me posting away.

I recently discovered a
Sabian Symbol Oracle website. I've never had much luck understanding and using the Sabian Symbols, although I know lots of great astrologers utilize them in their interpretations. I played around with the Oracle a bit though, and maybe I'll grow to grok the symbols this way.

"The gladdest moment in human life, methinks, is a departure into unknown lands. The blood flows with the fast circulation of childhood. " ~ Sir Richard Burton - African Explorer ~

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

Congratulations on your 333. Great number. I'll be doing that band meme asap. Just have to find it...

January 16, 2008  
Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

Hey there,
I did the band meme. I'm not sure which blog you tagged me from. Let me know and I can make it right on my blog! Here's the link:
Writing in Faith: Thoughts

January 18, 2008  
Blogger stev said...

grat333!

January 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home