site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Full Moon in Leo Isn't Easy--More Like Queasy

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Full Moon in Leo Isn't Easy--More Like Queasy

Photo: terragalleria

Oh sure--I've read all the GOOD astro things about this Full Moon period, and maybe I'm blaming the Leo Moon unfairly for my queasy stomach/gut, but seriously it feels as if this Leo Moon is setting us all up for something extremely dramatic.

And yes, I know Mercury is getting ready to go retrograde soon and Mars is getting ready to go direct and Pluto is entering Capricorn and everyone is concerned about their financial future, AND my stomach is in knots.

And I'm not the ONLY one who is feeling extra anxiety today for I've heard about it on the phone and read the mass consciousness vibe today on the Net, and everyone is howling at the Moon!

“I’ve had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn’t it.” Groucho Marx


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

How long does this influence last? The world seems anxious lately.

Happy BYB Sunday, and have a great week ahead!!

January 27, 2008  
Blogger DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

Anyone who quotes Groucho has my vote! Let's hope that the "something" won't be too dramatic... or horrible... "Change" does not necessarily mean "bad"... {{fingers crossed}}

January 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home