site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Blog Your Blessings Sunday



I am extremely grateful and BLESSED that I've cultivated my intuition so much so that I trust it completely--and with my life! This week I heard something from a medical "authority" which didn't feel right, and my intuition told me absolutely don't follow the advice from this authority. I ran the scenario by trusted beloveds, and they agreed with my intuition and sense of things, although none of us can "prove" it beyond a shadow of a doubt. But then neither can the so-called authority. There is a nebulous quality to the matter in question in which no one can say yea nor nay for certain. In times like these, I fall back upon my intuition because it has a great track record.

"Words--so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them." Nathaniel Hawthorne

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

Good for you, Kuanyin. It's a sorry shame that intuition doesn't get the respect it deserves. I suppose humans think too highly of reason at the expense of every other way we interact with the world around us.

That's a great blessing.

January 27, 2008  
Blogger CyberCelt said...

The medical profession will kill you if you do not listen to your intuition. Evidently to get a medical license, you have to give up your common sense. LOL

January 27, 2008  
Blogger hotdogman said...

Don't trust a doctor just because they're a Doctor. Always trust your gut and get a second opinion!

Happy BYBS.

January 27, 2008  
Blogger mrsnesbitt said...

Intuition.....
the marrow in our bones.

January 27, 2008  
OpenID msdemmie said...

Intuition is so underrated - it took me a long time to develop and trust mine and sometimes it still gets clouded.

It is a great blessing indeed.

Happy BYB Sunday.

January 27, 2008  
Blogger Paulie said...

Absolutely right . . . it is truly a blessing to trust it.

January 27, 2008  
Blogger Blue Panther said...

Like you and most people who have commented before me I feel that having a developed sense of intuition is a great blessing.

January 27, 2008  
Blogger stev said...

intuition... following your heart... or whatever you call it is most definitely useful and often very useful

January 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home