site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Currently I'm reading the bestseller nonfiction book, "Eat, Pray, Love", and thus, I've been considering prayer. Early in the book, the author meets and has a conversation with what she calls God when she is so miserable that she is finally reduced to praying.

It's almost a cliche that this is such standard practice for so many people--and that only when things have gotten so bad in their lives, they finally make time to pray. REALLY pray!

My blessing for today is that I believe in the power of prayer and that I make it a daily practice whether my fortunes are up or down. Prayer for others is always a part of my day, and not just prayer for myself. I pray. I bless. Others pray for me and my family too! Such a blessing!

The great reward for praying and blessing others is that the FORCE flows through us, and in turn, we are then blessed!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger CyberCelt said...

Prayer is for good times as well as bad. We must remember to be thankful when things are going well.

January 13, 2008  
Blogger hotdogman said...

Amen.

January 13, 2008  
Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

Well put. God bless.

January 13, 2008  
Blogger DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

A perfect sentiment and thought. Prayer is important regardless... if for nothing else, centring one's being.

January 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home