site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Blog Your Blessings Sunday


This was one of those weeks where not only was I busy taking care of myself after another health relapse, but also one where I needed to attend to important matters. Making my health and recovery a priority, I received the help from others to accomplish what was required.

Thus, my blessing of the week is the assistance and love from family and friends who are always there for me when I need them! What a blessing it is to have a strong supportive team!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Paulie said...

I hope you are doing well now. It is great to have friends to help when needed. My post is sorta related on that theme but not for me. Come visit!

January 06, 2008  
Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

I hope you are feeling good and strong. Sorry about that relapse! I'm glad you have good people around you, too. God bless.

January 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home