site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Astrology Is A BIG subject

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Friday, January 18, 2008

Astrology Is A BIG subject

Photo: Charles Pfeil

People are utterly and completely fascinating to me, and that's why I became a student of astrology in the first place--to learn about such fascinating creatures called 'people'. And astrology has been good to me in this way...it's broadened my compassion and understanding of people. Even if you're not planning to be an teacher/expert or do charts for others, learning some astrology is an extremely worthwhile and beneficial study.

Playing around with astrology is fun for me as the giant puzzle pieces of a chart enfold so much vast information. And then when you compare one chart with another, whoaaa! When I meet people or read a memoir, I say, "Oh, I know this person has their Moon in Gemini, or this writer feels as if she's a Cancer." Now I'm beginning to spot certain signs, and be able to 'call-it' when I observe another (and given enough information) without knowing the birth time.

Of course, I've added other disciplines and studies to the mix as well such as Ayurveda, Cards of Destiny, and Numerology to name a few. And I've not even begun to dig into all the vast astro information available to study: arcs, harmonics, fixed stars, black holes, etc. I'll probably spend the rest of my life as a student, but I don't care. Like I said, it's fun for me.

One of the things I've always wanted to do (but have yet to do) is to have my chart done by some of the famous astrologers I so much admire. This is on my To Do list. Thus far, I've had maybe five famous ones read my chart, and each one came up with new information and insights. Like I said, astrology is an infinite repository of knowledge.

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
~ Goethe ~

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

It's nice to know how you and astrology came together. Fascinating stuff.

God bless!

January 20, 2008  
Blogger DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

I have to be honest and say I run hot and cold on Astrology... but none-the-less, I don't ignore it's potential.

Thanks for the thoughts today...

January 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home