site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Synchronicity and Merry Christmas

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Monday, December 24, 2007

Synchronicity and Merry Christmas

Art courtesy of Love Peace and Happiness

As I was out running around looking for last minute Christmas stocking stuffer gifts, I chanced upon a book for ME! This was a marked-down astrology book at Borders, and I couldn't resist it. The book is titled "What Your Birthday Reveals About You" by Phyllis Vega. It's a hard-back book, and nicely packaged.

Here's why I couldn't resist buying yet another astrology book:

I coincidentally opened the page to the date of my significant other who was born on Feb. 10th, an Aquarian with a Taurus Moon and Capricorn Rising--to give you some hint of his astro make-up. When synchronicities like opening to a certain page like this happen to me, I pay attention. I knew I needed a Christmas gift for me to share with you. :Smile:

And then when I read the first couple of sentences, I thought darn that Phyllis. She has nailed him! Here's those first couple of sentences which sold me, "The individual whose birthday falls on February 10 is a dynamic bundle of high energy. Plugged in and ready to go, you zip through your day, and anyone who gets in the way risks being run over."

Oh yeh! That's him! And bump the High Energy up about 50%, and you have an idea of this dynamo I live with--especially at Christmas and during High Season on Maui, he's something else zipping around like Santa Claus making his rounds.

And to all who read my posts, Merry Christmas or as we say in the islands, Mele Kalikimaka!

"The real secret of happiness is not what you give or what you receive, it's what you share." Anonymous

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

That's wonderful stuff! Merry Christmas, Kuanyin! God bless.

December 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home