site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Completing 2007

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Friday, December 28, 2007

Completing 2007



Photo: terragalleria

This is the LAST blog (of the ten blogs I have with Blogger) which I've updated today. My goal was to have all ten of my Blogger blogs updated prior to the 2008 New Year. Looking at the remaining days in my 2007 date book, I can see I'm gonna be very busy right up until 2008, so this will likely be my last chance to post!

The Transiting Moon (feelings) and Transiting Saturn (diligent labor) are conjunct my Natal Mercury (communications) today in my 6th House of Work. These aspects are keeping me enthused about correspondence, communication, and completion. And as a Sun-Sign Virgo, I love to keep things tidy too.

In three days the Universal Nine Year (completion) of 2007 (2+0+0+7=9) will give way to the New Beginnings of the Universal One Year of 2008. New beginnings are in store for all of us!

Will I remain a prolific blogger? Will I EVER complete my books? Or will my Mars Return set me on a new path and adventure? I can feel 'something' brewing inside which whispers something bright and shining and 'new' is right around the corner.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the places and moments that take our breath away.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."
~ Mark Twain ~

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

Happy New Year, Kuanyin. Whatever 2008 holds for you, go into it knowing you have blessed many lives with you wisdom, insight, and humor. God bless.

December 29, 2007  
Blogger DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

The best of 2008... and if I tried to maintain TEN blogs AND write a book, I'd be struggling... and probably never seeing sunlight and warming myself by the glow of a monitor! :)

December 30, 2007  
Blogger CyberCelt said...

You will do whatever it is you are supposed to do this year. If you can keep 10 blogs updated, you could be president. Kuanyin for President!

Stopping by for BYBS and to wish you all the peace and blessing possible in 2008.

December 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home