site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday


Here is my magical manifestion/blessing of the week story:

During the Christmas Season, many people I know are lonely, and for one reason or another they will be by themselves on Christmas Day. These people are yearning for love, companionship, and friendship with like-minded others. Since I can't be with them (except in Spirit), I was brainstorming one day on how I could assist them to attract love & friendship into their lives when I chanced upon a website which had a recipe for a Love Sachet.

This website looked very sweet and spiritual, and I decided at that moment, I would make my own Love Sachets following the instructions. However, I was stymied by the ingredient of "dried baby roses", and I wondered where I could acquire these. All the other ingredients I could purchase, or I already them on hand.

So I turned my request for dried baby roses over to the Divine and let it go and allowed Grace to bring me these roses. I told God/Goddess that if I'm supposed to make these love sachets for friends, everything will fall in place. And last night the roses showed up in the most improbable way!

My partner was having his annual Christmas party, and every year, he and I are given leis by his Plant Managers. This year my lei consisted of maile leaves with about 30 or more baby roses! So now I'm in business! I'm going to hand sew these love sachets with lavender thread, put in all the ingredients, and soon all my love-lorn friends will have one mailed to them!

Of course, I will time everything by the Moon and with the aid of astrology. Plus these sachets will be blessed. I'm so excited to start my new project in 2008!

Happy Full Moon!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Paulie said...

What a wonderful story/blessing! Blessed to bless others. . . Christmas blessings to you and a most prosperous New Year also. Happy BYB Sunday too.

December 23, 2007  
Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

That's a marvelous story, Kuanyin. How the universe provides. God bless you and your family at Christmas. May 2008 be a year of health, peace, and joy for you.

December 23, 2007  
OpenID msdemmie said...

What a beautiful story - good luck in your mission.

Happy BYB Sunday and a very Happy Christmas X

December 24, 2007  
Anonymous Basha said...

A package arrived the other day it came to me in the usual way, I was blessed to receive a beautiful big butterfly pareo by my dearest friend.,she knows me well. I appreciate the time it took, and the thoughtfulness of the gift. I love how God supplied you with the baby roses.Ask and you shall receive.I love the idea of the love sachets.Christmas was quiet this year,sometimes that is a very good thing. Much love and strong life foce,continue to thrive in all ways, this I wish to extend to you and your family,that includes my dear furry one...Anela. Hugs and purrs,Basha

December 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home