site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday


I'm grateful this Blog Your Blessings Sunday for having enough energy to attend many Christmas parties and events. Having missed out on celebrating Halloween and Thanksgiving because of health reasons, I'm blessed to have recovered enough to join with friends and family to celebrate this Season of Light!

Even though many people feel Christmas has become overly commercialized (and it has!), it's still the Season where I get to see people I don't see all year long....and this is why the Season means a lot to me! It's the season of community gatherings and visiting with others who lead busy lives like me!

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger stev said...

glad that you're feeling better & up and about for christmas!

have a grand one & do enjoy yourself to the fullest ^^

December 16, 2007  
Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

I'm with you on this! All the hoopla can lead to a good end, to be sure. If it brings folks together for fun and frolic, then so be it!

December 16, 2007  
Blogger Paulie said...

And don't forget the reason for Christmas, the greatest blessing! Celebrating with family and friends is secondary. . .

December 16, 2007  
Blogger MsDemmie said...

So glad you are feeling well enough to go out and socialize and party with your friends.

Don't over do it!

Happy BYB Sunday and have a wonderful week.

December 16, 2007  
Anonymous Gen said...

have fun with the Xmas parties!

December 16, 2007  
Blogger Blue Panther said...

I am glad to hear that you have recovered now and can attend the many Christmas parties.

Have a great week and a great rest of 2007!

December 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very happy that you are well and able to injoy the Season.I believe... I believe this moment in what we refer to as "time of the year"is every day.wouldn't that be wonderful?Peaceful moments I wish for you and your loved ones,Basha

December 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home