site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday


Maui recently experienced the worst storm in probably 50 years, and there was a power outage for three days (or more) in some areas. Our area was one of the last ones to get their electric back, and so we were blissfully happy when we had electric again! My blessing this Sunday is for having electricity functioning in our home again!

We're also blessed that nothing was damaged in our home or property and that the flash flood that ran down our street diverted when it came to our property! What a miracle!

To read more Blog Your Blessings Sunday posts, look on the lower left sidebar for the links.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

I'm glad you came out of the storm okay... and that electricity is back on for you! (That one I can REALLY understand because during the "great Eastern Seaboard Blackout of 2003", we went without power for four days... lost hundreds of dollars in groceries from the freezer and no easy access to coffee!)

December 09, 2007  
Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

That's amazing. Sometimes a break from electricity is a nice reprieve--but not when you wonder if you'll survive it intact! I'm glad you did. God bless.

December 09, 2007  
Blogger CyberCelt said...

Girl, I saw someone on the news that was couch surfing down the street on Maui and I offered up a prayer for you. I am glad to see that you came through okay.

December 09, 2007  
Blogger Paulie said...

We recently had floods in the northwest also but they didn't reach out part of town. Yes, electricity, especially in this modern age, is a real blessing. I am thankful that the floods didn't reach you also. I saw your flood news on TV also. . .

I forgot to take my blessing blog off draft so got it up late last night when I returned. Come visit if you find time.

December 10, 2007  
Blogger MsDemmie said...

Thank goodness you are all right. Glad everything is well with you now.

Belated Happy BYB Sunday to you.

December 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home