site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday


This week of Blog Your Blessings I'd like to express my gratitude for each and every person who has contributed to my recovery and healing in whichever modality they employ--through Reiki, through prayers, through medicine, through Ayurvedic formulas, through chiropractic, through cellular rejuvenation and others.

I reached out to those whom are in Service To Others, and they responded! Like the image above, they are Angels In Human Form come to Earth to help and heal others. They're dedicated, loving, and full of wisdom. They are a HUGE blessing in my life.


Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger MsDemmie said...

I am glad you are healing at last.

What a wonderful image too.

Happy BYB Sunday - have a great week.

December 02, 2007  
Blogger DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

We are SO glad you're doing better... and if our thoughts or prayers helped, then you're not only welcome, but we only wish we could have done more.

December 02, 2007  
Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

So glad you're feeling better! This is a wonderful post. Gratitude is a special kind of medicine unto itself. Thanks for this post and the beautiful image.

December 02, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. You find out who your freinds really are when you need help, and it's always wonderful when they come through for you.

December 02, 2007  
Blogger Sue said...

I am just happy you are on the mend! If you are up to it I have tagged you in an easy, but fun meme here:

http://tinyurl.com/2u5wuz

December 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home