site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Oh That Retro Mars!

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Oh That Retro Mars!

Photo: Charles Pfeil

I'm not going to claim to be a good health astrologer for that would be far from the truth. Somewhere out there in the vast realms of fabulous astrologers, I'm sure some specialize in medical astrology or health issues. Maybe they could look at my chart and go, "Oh yeh, this is what's going on with you!" But being the kind of astrologer I am, I've been doing my best at attempting to piece together the saga of my infection which began on my journey to the Mainland and is mostly on the wane now. (Knock on wood!)

Here's what I've come up with, and I'm pinning the rap on Mars! Mars Retro is causing challenges for many, and for me, it came in the form of an infection which led to a serious health issue, a hospital visit, and now recovery. For those that don't know, Mars is in what is called retrograde right now, so Mars "seems to be" going backwards.

The "re" addition to words now is part of the Mars energy. For some, it is re-energizing or re-working or re-doing. For me, re-lapse has been the name of the game. Just as I improve, a re-lapse has followed.

Needless to say, I have wondered whussup! What is Mars trying to tell me? Slow down has been the message I've been receiving from Spirit, people, doctors, etc. Being by nature a very active person, this is a tough lesson for me!

Retro Mars is backing into my Natal 5 Degree Dragon's Head and my 4 Degree Natal Mars (in my 4th house of home) and will square my Natal 4 Degree Jupiter in my 7th house of partnerships on December 20th and thereabouts. Perhaps by this time I will have understood the gift of Retro Mars and it's message to me.

"If you are creative enough to imagine a problem, you're clever enough to discover a solution."
Robert H. Schuller

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Gen said...

Well for me I have had some weird mechanical incidents, like with not one but 3 cars! All would not either start or stall out on me! I hope this passes sooner than later. My back went out to...Burn out perhaps?

November 29, 2007  
Blogger Sue said...

I love that quote you have chosen to use! I have been going through a sadness since October, and wonder if it is astrologically affected. I really hope that you are 100% soonly, and send my positive thoughts your way! :)

December 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home