site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Dream Of A Past Lover

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Monday, November 19, 2007

Dream Of A Past Lover

Photo: Charles Pfeil

Many a long year ago, I had a brief love affair with a man who would eventually become a famous television and movie actor. I dreamed about him last night, and so in the middle of the night, I arose to Google his name to see what was up with him. I hadn't thought about him in a long, long time, and we ended our affair when I moved on to another. Through the years, I enjoyed his shows and movies because he's a talented actor, and I was happy for his success. When we knew each other, his acting career had just begun to take off.

All I remembered about him was that he was an Aquarius, and Google filled me in on the rest with his birth date and birth place (but not the birth time). I won't mention his name as I wish to remain private with this information. I also saw that he has suffered greatly in recent years with physical issues, and I was horrified at some of the photos posted of him! I don't know why I dreamed of him after such a long time, but with hindsight, I will probably discover the reason.

In any event, I saw that he had a Leo Moon with a nearly exact Grand Trine with his Natal Sun, Uranus, and Neptune--what a perfect combo for an actor for both television and movies! Mars was Trine his Moon-- thus his casting (most often) as an action/adventure hero. His love life hasn't fared well with few Venus contacts and not positive ones.

His North Node is in Leo, and quoting from the Jan Spiller book, "Astrology For The Soul": "These people desperately need the energy of approval". Also, Jan writes, "These people belong in professions that reward individual creative effort. Entertaining (singing, acting, etc.) entrepreneurship, or some other way of being at center stage releases their tremendous creative energy in constructive ways that bring joy to all." He has done all of these creative ventures I see from his Wikipedia profile and fan sites.

However, he's not looking well. Hopefully, this is just a passing phase.

"You know you're getting old when all the names in your black book have M. D. after them." Harrison Ford

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home