site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday


After returning from my trip to the Mainland in September, I fell ill. Actually, I experienced two nights of illness before returning home to Maui, but my illness continued despite my attempts to get better, visits to holistic doctors, and a session with a medical intuitive....none of whom picked up on my exact ailment.

However, I had a visit from my deceased Mother in a dream, and she informed me I had pleurisy. I had never heard this word before, and so I researched it, and I even noted that I had pleurisy on my blog post of Oct. 21th on Wailea Daily Photo.

Yet my main doctor was on vacation, and when I asked for an x-ray with a fill-in doctor at Kaiser, he didn't feel I needed one as he felt I only was suffering with bronchitis. He gave me an antibiotic prescription, and thus, because of his lack of understanding my situation, my pleurisy worsened.

Finally, I returned to Kaiser late one Saturday to demand an x-ray because I knew I wasn't getting any better, and this time I finally got one. The x-ray showed my left lung almost completely disappeared and covered up with fluid. The doctor on duty that afternoon told me I had to check into the hospital immediately, and the following day, I had a pleural effusion which drains the liquid from around your lung. About a quart and a half of amber colored liquid came out, and they ran tests on this fluid. After a long waiting period, the test results can back that I had a viral infection, most likely viral pneumonia.

I'm now recovering and waiting for the remaining pleural fluid to be absorbed and released from my body. Every day I'm feeling better, but it's been challenging for me to spend much time on the computer as I've needed to rest a lot.

I am totally blessed by guidance from The Other Side.....by my Mother who still watches over me....and by my faith and trust in the guidance I receive. It saved my life!

Have you ever experienced a dream where a relative visited you and informed you of an important health issue or other issue?

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous MsDemmie said...

I am so glad to see you posting again and to know that you are recovering now.

Healing thoughts and blessings are winging your way.

Happy BYB Sunday and get fully well soon.

November 18, 2007  
Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

I am so glad you got the help you needed from your mother and by your own strength of will. You are blessed with a listening heart!

I'm glad you're getting results. I have been worried about you.

I have had dreams of my grandmother, a most beautiful woman, in which she is simply present to comfort and assure me that I am not alone.

Thanks for this post as you recover. Thanks for a beautiful image to accompany it.

God bless your Sunday.

November 18, 2007  
Blogger Blue Panther said...

Something like has never happened to me.

But, I am glad that it happened to you and your condition was found out.

Good to know that you are recovering and I hope you get well real soon!

November 18, 2007  
Blogger Sue said...

This is beautiful, what a wonderful and timely communication. (((hugs)))

November 18, 2007  
Blogger Paulie said...

What a blessing Mothers are here and in the afterlife. I am so glad you got the help you needed before it was too late -- sorry it took so long to get diagnosed enough to do something major about it. Get well real soon!

I'm kinda new at this --this is my 6th week but if you have time, stop by.

November 18, 2007  
Blogger DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

First of all, I'm SO glad you're doing well and getting better!

As for the dreams, I haven't personally... but through my hobby, I can state that a surprising amount of people have experienced dreams like yours... I even read a report from a well known "skeptic" in Toronto (read: non-believer as skeptics doubt, but don't deny out of hand... and this fellow was definitely - normally - an autodenier,) who still wrote about it on his website...

True to form, HIS experience was "weird" and "abnormal" and "seeming to defy easy logic"... where your's would be.

ANYWAY...

My point... you're not alone in such dreams.

November 18, 2007  
Blogger CyberCelt said...

Moms have a way of making their thoughts known to us. I am glad she did or the damned doctors would have let you die.

Sending healing your way.

November 18, 2007  
Blogger stev said...

A dream (or two?) of occurrence of events prior to an event yet to occur, which while very deja vu like was very little of consequence

December 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home