site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Saturn In Virgo--Oh Bruddah!

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Saturn In Virgo--Oh Bruddah!

Photo: Charles Pfeil

Ever since the entry of Saturn into Virgo (my Sun Sign), I've been consumed/beset with health issues and health research. I've signed up for even more alternative health newsletters. I've dealt with doctors and a medical intuitive. I've discovered much more about health and well-being. I've reverted to an eating plan which was devised for me many years ago by a nutritionist who determined which foods are the best of me....and which ones I should avoid. My diet has become quite spartan. I plan to resume my old exercise routine once I'm able again. My lifestyle has dramatically changed. Saturn is slapping me around, awakening me, and pushing me to a whole new level of health and well-being. If I don't listen to Saturn now, I get-it that the transit of Saturn through Virgo will only be harsher yet. Since I'm a wuss when it comes to pain, I've been paying great attention to this Saturn lesson.

I'm just now on the tail-end of a health crisis which began about a month ago. According to my holistic doctor and the well-known medical intuitive who scanned me, I "inhaled" something on my recent journey to the mainland which pushed my immune system over the edge. Whether it was a virus or something else, the blessings from this illness has been an increase in my health knowledge, appreciation for well-being, and a greater respect for the taskmaster Saturn.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home