site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Neptune Moves Ahead--Yeh!

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Neptune Moves Ahead--Yeh!



Photo: Charles Pfeil

For far too long Transiting Neptune in Aquarius has been opposing my Natal Venus in Leo. Neptune has retrograded back and forth within several degrees of orb in this ongoing opposition, and trust me, this transit has challenged me. At this point in time, the 'con' seems to have been more highlighted than the 'pro'. Perhaps with hindsight, I will perceive more of the 'pro', but right now I'm celebrating that this difficult transit will begin to finalize. It won't be until March 2008 that Neptune will be at least three degrees out of orb from opposition to my Venus which is the basic minimum orb for signs of relief.

During this same time period, Transiting Neptune has been going back and forth on top of my partner's Sun which has also had both positive and negative effects. All in all, Neptune has been doing a double whammy on our family.

So today I'm celebrating Neptune turning direct. Halloween is a minor holiday by comparison.


"When the way comes to an end, then change - having changed, you pass through." I Ching

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Argh. It's been trodding all over my Mars at 20 Aqu for a while now. If I could do something about it I would, but for now, I am too disorganized and tired!

October 31, 2007  
Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

Kuanyin, just stopping by to wish you a beautiful Sunday. I hope you are feeling well.

November 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home