site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Libra New Moon

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Libra New Moon

Photo: Charles Pfeil

It's been one of my habits for many years now to write down my intentions at the New Moon. Depending upon the Moon, the house where the New Moon lies and its aspects, I tailor my written intentions to fit. For instance, this New Moon in Libra falls in my 7th House of Relationships, an easy fit since the sign of Libra is all about relationships. Thus, this lunar month I will focus on improving all my relationships, learning more about relationships, etc., and all my intentions will synch up with this Libra New Moon.

You can do the same thing. Happy New Moon Intending!

"The moving moon went up to the sky,
And nowhere did abide;
Softly she was going up,
And a star or two beside.
"

Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

This is a great practice. I'm going to follow your lead and try it!

October 12, 2007  
Anonymous Basha said...

I am back from Vancouver. The Libra energy7 certainly was in motion while I was vacationing ,The sign of Libra,...fairness ,justice,was evident as I was called forth to stand firm , mis-cummunications,(very annoying)regarding the hotel accomadations in Vancouver and in Whistler! The end result was I bitched and moaned,as you know I am very good at that...thank you mom... and Was upgraded. more on that when we talk. My moon is Libra,rising is Libra,what is a girl to do? This new moon is important as it is a time for a major shift in my relationship...compassion and a deeper understanding,supportive friends is very important. last message I mentioned Bears...I was blessed with not one ,but two bear sightings... this is from a song ...there she was just walking down the street singing do wah diddy dum diddy do.actually the BEAR was walking on the side-walk right out-side my condo in Whistler! ask and you shall receive.Big Happy Black Bear!,Happiness and good fortune,much love.Basha

October 12, 2007  
Anonymous MsDemmie said...

What a great idea :)

October 14, 2007  
Anonymous CyberCelt said...

How does this work? Is it your 7th natal house or your moon? I am Libra with Aquarius moon.

October 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home