site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: How Beautiful The Moon!

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Saturday, October 06, 2007

How Beautiful The Moon!

While dealing with VERY LOW energy I suspect from a flu bug and attempting to lay low while Transiting Mars is applying to a conjunction with my Natal Mars (and thus to avoid even more accidents), I Stumbled across this stunning photo of the Moon in high resolution. Click here for a beautiful high resolution photo of our Moon.

When I don't feel quite good enough to blog, I often Stumble. Are you a Stumbler too?

"Soon as the evening shades prevail,
The moon takes up the wondrous tale,
And nightly to the listening earth
Repeats the story of her birth." Joseph Addison

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

Kuanyink

Great post. I hope you are feeling well today.

Thanks for a marvelous quote that sets my imagination off on a run!

Happy Blog Your Blessings Sunday!

October 07, 2007  
Anonymous MsDemmie said...

That is a breathtaking picture .

I have a stumble account - not as active as it was - but still live.

Hope your energy levels improve soon.

October 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home