site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Happy Full Blood Moon

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Friday, October 26, 2007

Happy Full Blood Moon

Ok. I'll come right out with it. Even though this current Full Moon was/is Perigee (closest to Earth) right now and supposed to appear Giant In The Sky, to my perception it's the same size as always. I've asked other Maui folk if the Full Moon seemed bigger to them than normal, and they all said no. Perhaps our location is the reason why the Full Moon seems the same size as every other Full Moon? Above is a photo I took of the Moon this morning.

What I can attest to is the extraordinary power of the Moonlight Crystal I ordered several weeks ago which has been infused with the intensely concentrated moonlight reflected by the Interstellar Light Collector in Tuscon, Arizona. Click here to read about their research.

This Full Moon in Taurus is sometimes called the Blood Moon or the Hunter's Moon.

"The moon, the moon, so silver and cold, Her fickle temper has oft been told, Now shade--now bright and sunny-- But of all the lunar things that change, The one that shows most fickle and strange, And takes the most eccentric range, Is the moon--so called--of honey!" Thomas Hood

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Carlson said...

The names Hunter's Moon and Blood Moon conjure some darkish thoughts! The moon seemed brighter to me this month, but not bigger. Interesting data about the crystal.

October 28, 2007  
Anonymous MsDemmie said...

Beautiful

October 28, 2007  
Blogger Sue said...

Gorgeous photo!

October 28, 2007  
Anonymous CyberCelt said...

Maybe it has something to do with a lack of something with which to compare the moon. The largest moon I saw on Maui was on Haleakala.

Stopping by for BYB Sunday and to invite you to submit a post for
Blog Village Fall Fest on Advertising for Success blog.

Also, I had asked a question about the Libra Moon and you never answered me. *sob*

October 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel so calm and relaxed and uplifted when I view your photos and learn about your subjects from your links. I have only visited Oahu, but plan to make them all as the blogs are so welcoming.

October 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home